Sunday, November 6, 2011

The nature of love

Akiane Kramarik
Todd learned that there was a girl – that started seeing visions of heaven at age 4 – her name Akiane Kramarik. when Todd showed his son Colton – a realistic painting that Akiane had done at age 8 – this is how it played out…
“what is wrong with this one?”
He turned to the screen and for a long moment said nothing.
“Colton?”
But he just stood there, studying. I couldn’t read the expression.
“What’s wrong with this one, Colton?” I said again.
Utter silence.
I nudged him in the arm. “Colton?”
My seven-year-old turned to look at me and said, “Dad, that one’s right.”


The nature of love, is one of the most difficult concepts to comprehend.It's not obtained by intellectual urgency and it cannot be created by a strict adherence to various doctrines, which only render the term sterile and empty. " If one loves, one need not have an ideology of love."

No comments:

Post a Comment