Thursday, February 17, 2011

Environment


"The pain of disipline is far less than the pain of regret"

I have surrounded myself with a bunch of great people and They have welcomed me right into their community with open arms. The crew that I'm referring to are the staff over at Lift Strong Run Fast. Everyday we stretch together, hit the workout together, motivate one another and discuss topics outside of the gym that are geared towards making us better people at life. I have only been at Lift Strong Run Fast for about 3wks, and my motivation has just shot through the roof! 
   This lets me  know that It's all about the people you surround yourself with (Inside the box and outside of the box). I know with this group of people and my family that not only my training, but my life will improve. I look forward to the next couple of months.... hell years of training and hanging with the crew over at Lift Strong Run Fast
   My secret weapon in my training has bee Kara(my fiancee), She gives it to me straight every single time that I ask her advice about training and diet. Kara is my pushing factor and good luck charm when I compete. Without her, I don't think I could even be doing all of this. So I just want to say , thanks baby for all that you do and put up with, I love you!

I love my community, my family and the sport of CrossFit.
Get Some!




Strength
Band Bench Press 8x3
A1. BB undergrip row 3x10; 60sec rest
A2. BB presses (strict form, no bouncing) 3x10; 60sec rest

WOD #1: .com

"Annie"
50-40-30-20 and 10 rep rounds of:
Double-unders
Sit-ups

Accessory work:
HSPU 5x6 
Reverse hyper extension 3x15 



No comments:

Post a Comment