Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Paleo...It's what works?

The past couple of month I have really cleaned up my diet, getting ready for the competition season. Kat and I eat nothing but Paleo with Ice cream every now and again ;-). It takes a person time to dial into their nutrition..hell, sometimes years and years. This is what works best for me and I compete at my best eating this way.  Real Food does not come in a package and is not processed or refined.. Is this simple enough for you? Real food consists of meat, fruits and vegetables, and nuts and seeds. Anything beyond that is not real and is not helping you become healthy.
I have, what I believe, are good reasons why not to eat most processed foods and would love to share those with you. All you have to do is ask. ....so ask?




Heavy OHS:
10x1

Air Force partner WOD heavy: Carl:135 Kat:105;

20 Thrusters
20 SDHP
20 Push Press
20 OHS
20 Front Squats
* Every minute on the minute complete 4 BURPEES

*Challenge btwn Kat and myself
Max DU in 1min x2

No comments:

Post a Comment